Become a member of a team that will allow you to work in a fun and friendly atmosphere.
Tower Dogs Team Members take pride in maintaining cleanliness and sanitation and have the ability to focus on teamwork and customer service to ensure that the Tower Dogs customer experience is always the best it can be. By maintaining a professional attitude, following the proper procedures, and always being willing to pitch in to help fellow teammates, Tower Dog Team Members will continue to learn and grow with our company.
Here are some other things you need to know to be a successful Tower Dogs Team Member:
- Front and back of the house cleanliness are of the upmost importance Cleaning and maintaining all areas throughout the day as needed, anticipating and reacting to customer volume
- Maintaining appropriate levels of restroom paper and soap items
- Maintaining proper and timely trash removal Reacting quickly to clean employee/customer mishaps and spills
- Utilizing proper safety precautions including wet floor signs
- Adhere to cleaning schedules set forth by kitchen and store managers
- Be ready and willing to assist other team members at all times.
- The most important thing you will do as a Tower Dogs Team Member is ensure every customer receives quality, friendly customer service. Always be prepared to go the extra mile. Smile, be courteous and genuinely show your appreciation to them for coming into our restaurant. Always make sure they leave happy wanting to return again!
- Always maintain our high standard of cleanliness
- Consistently follow our guidelines for sanitation
- Maintain an orderly, clean and safe work area
- Come to work in a clean, well maintained uniform and practice good hygiene
- Always be ready coach and assist other team members
The ideal candidate will:
- Have the ability to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant employees and work as part of a team by helping others as needed or requested
- Have the ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employees
- Have the ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all job duties
- Be able to exhibit a cheerful and helpful attitude, and provide exceptional customer service
- Be able to adapt to changing customer volume levels with a sense of urgency
- Have the ability to be cross-trained in all areas of the kitchen and line
- Possess the desire to learn and grow with the company
- Experience in a fast paced restaurant environment preferred but not necessary.
- ServSafe certification required