Be a part of a team and work in a fast paced, fun environment.
Tower Dogs Team members take pride in preparing and serving our delicious food. They know that by adhering to Tower Dogs’ high standards regarding food preparation, cleaning and sanitation, teamwork and customer service, they help to ensure that the Tower Dogs customer experience is always the best it can be. By maintaining a professional attitude, following the proper recipes and procedures, and always being willing to pitch in to help fellow teammates, Tower Dog Team Members will continue to learn and grow with our company.
Here are some other things you need to know to be a successful Tower Dogs Team Member:
- Cooking and constructing each food item appropriately according to the Tower Dogs Construction Manual
- Preparing food throughout the day as needed, anticipating and reacting to customer volume
- Maintaining appropriate portion control and controlling waste
- Maintaining proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards while preparing and cooking food
- Understanding that timely preparation of food (having a sense of urgency) is a vital part of quality customer service.
- The most important thing you will do as a Tower Dogs Team Member is ensure every customer receives quality, friendly customer service. Always be prepared to go the extra mile. Smile, be courteous and genuinely show your appreciation to them for coming into our restaurant. Always make sure they leave happy, wanting to return again!
- Always maintain our high standard of food quality and freshness
- Consistently follow our guidelines for food preparation and sanitation
- Maintain an orderly, clean and safe work station
- Come to work in a clean, well maintained uniform and practice good hygiene
- Always be ready coach and assist other Team Members
The ideal candidate will:
- Have the ability to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant employees and work as part of a team by helping others as needed or requested
- Have the ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employees
- Have the ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments
- Be able to exhibit a cheerful and helpful attitude, and provide exceptional customer service
- Be able to adapt to changing customer volume levels with a sense of urgency
- Have the ability to demonstrate a complete understanding of the menu
- Be able to follow instructions for recipes and sanitation guidelines
- Have the ability to be cross-trained in all areas of the kitchen and line\
- At least two years cooking in a fast paced restaurant environment
- Some formal culinary education is a plus but not required
- ServSafe certification required